Monday 6 October 2014

STAND FOR NIGERIA (EVENT)

"The Nigeria I came to see was only able to offer me a certificate without my basic needs for survival"
I had a dream that propelled my going to school.
I saw a NIGERIA that will help my dream come true.
About six years later (plus unwanted strike), the dream I saw became fluke.
Who stole my dream?
The Nigeria I came to see was only able to offer me a certificate without my basic needs for survival.

I need to fight for what is mine!
Yet Carnal Weapons
Can not win the battle for me
I believe in the strength of Yahweh
To cause the change I see
This is my submission
Every change we see is possible
Let’s connect together and
Speak life to the dead situation in Nigeria
Speak for your unborn children
Speak for change
There is power in your tongue
There is power in the name of JESUS
STAND FOR NIGERIA
I STAND!
A call on concerned Nigerians to stand in the gap for our land in prayer.
Date: 11th Oct 2014
Time: 10:30am
Venue: @JEBAKO HALL
25, akanni street off okesuna street, Somolu, Lagos
Call Deji: +234(0)8035157182 for more.
For more info click here
Lets connect:
BBM- 79A5C4B7
Twitter- @jptalkslive #JPTalks

No comments:

Post a Comment